Koford Larsen Lounge Chair
for Selig of Denmark, circa 1950
21" x 24" x 29"
This unique chair features a timidity bone lacquered finish with a matching bone leather seat. The iron frame provides the perfect modern structure for the whimsical shapes of the back and rest. The chair is a perfect companion for a vintage desk or as an occasional chair in your living room...I can think of a few guests of my own that would be happy to sit in this chair!
- ► 2012 (42)
- Bear-y Cool Bookends
- Sitting Pretty
- Get Your Signed Copy Today!
- AERO Essentials: Number 1 of 5
- How do I become a Follower of a blog?
- Spice Up Your Life
- Opposites Attract...
- Love Is The Fire Of Life
- Our Latest Catch!
- A Light at the End of the... Shelf.
- Go True Blue for Summer
- The Nutty Truth About Storage
- Own a piece of Moby Dick, well sort of...
- ▼ June (13)