Friday, June 10, 2011
A Light at the End of the... Shelf.
$250 in crystal
$325 in hand rubbed antique brass
natural parchment shade
designed by Thomas O'Brien for Visual Comfort
This lamp is a great addition to your space adding just enough light to enhance your layered look. I personally love the hand rubbed antique brass finish, the vintage appearance makes it unconventionally modern. Come to think of it the crystal is pretty amazing too...so I recommend just purchasing both!
- ► 2012 (42)
- Bear-y Cool Bookends
- Sitting Pretty
- Get Your Signed Copy Today!
- AERO Essentials: Number 1 of 5
- How do I become a Follower of a blog?
- Spice Up Your Life
- Opposites Attract...
- Love Is The Fire Of Life
- Our Latest Catch!
- A Light at the End of the... Shelf.
- Go True Blue for Summer
- The Nutty Truth About Storage
- Own a piece of Moby Dick, well sort of...
- ▼ June (13)