Wednesday, July 20, 2011

AERO Essentials: Number 2 of 5

AERO Leather Utility Bag
available in various colors
24"l x 10"w x 14"h
$525.00





An AERO exclusive, this carry all bag definitely deserves a spot on the Essential List!  The bag is made from high quality vegetal-dyed Italian leather with a thick color contrasting cotton strap.  This was my first purchase from Aero when I started and I take it with me everywhere.  Whether it be perusing through the Chelsea flea markets to hold found treasures or to quickly throw in a few items and over your shoulder for an impromptu Sunday beach trip this bag is the perfect companion.  Not bulky like other bags of its size the AERO Utility Bag can be easily folded down for storage when not in use...but trust me that will rarely happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment